Sunday, July 29, 2012

A Week in the Life ...

I really love what I do!  This past week has been so much fun! This week I was busy procuring samples, scheduling contractors, purchasing one of a kind pieces for my client ... and the BEST part:  gabbing with my client over their selections and feeling that joy bubble over everything we've worked hard to create.  I absolutely adore that part!
Here's a sneak peek at our selections:






Procuring items is one thing ... transporting them to my clients is another dilemma altogether!  Thank goodness my buddies at this particular shop were more than happy to ensure our gorgeous chandelier made it safely to McKinney.  I channeled my inner Clampett and took the lead out of my shoe to deliver this beauty in one piece.  


Tomorrow demo on the fireplace surround begins, then paint, furniture delivery, hanging of custom draperies, etc. to round out the week.  I can NOT wait to see this living room complete!  It makes me giddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment