Sunday, September 25, 2011

Live Comfortably

What an amazingly busy summer we had at Vivian Avenue! Our address was anything but peaceful and quiet, which we like; however, it left my blogging with MUCH to be desired.

With the first day of Autumn came renewed energy, some cooler weather, and great inspiration!!! I hope y'all enjoy a flowing of new posts over the next few weeks.

We've come up with a new tagline at Vivian Avenue, "Live Comfortably". Dottie, the dalmatian, is our inspiration. Dottie loves nothing more than a soft spot to rest. She's a nervous, worrying sort of dog. Providing her with a place to rest her body and mind is essential in our home.

Dottie inspired me, made me think, "What do we seek more than anything else in our homes?" I decided our long sought after item is Comfort. Whether comfort lie in an overstuffed sofa, favorite chair, bed, or style which reflects our true selves - comfort is just that ... comforting. As a designer, I long to provide a comfortable atmosphere for my clients. A home which encapsulates their true nature. An appropriate nest so to speak.

Welcome Autumn! Welcome back to the blog! And always ...

LIVE COMFORTABLY!!

xoxo - glenda
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment